Breast Cancer 2012 airs this Sunday, 12-3 p.m., presented by Walgreens
Dean Richards hosts the 16th annual edition of his multi award-winning breast cancer special this Sunday, Oct. 28 from 12-3 p.m., presented by Walgreens. The live, three-hour town hall meeting examines where we are in the fight against breast cancer featuring a panel of the nation’s leading medical experts, moving survivor stories, resources for cancer patients, the latest research and more.
Special guests include:
• Breast cancer survivor and actress Maura Tierney
• Dr. Kathy Albain, medical oncologist (specialty: breast cancer), Loyola University Medical Center
• Dr. Claudia Perez, DO, FACS Assistant Professor Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Loyola University Medical Center
• Deborah Cornwall, author of the new book Things I Wish I’d Known: Cancer Caregivers Speak Out
• LauraJane Hyde, Chief Executive Officer of Gilda’s Club Chicago