Original Special Previews 2011 New York Mets Baseball Season
On Saturday, March 26th, PIX will air “Mets 2011: Believe” a 30-minute original special previewing the 2011 New York Mets baseball season. “Mets 2011: Believe” hosted by Lolita Lopez, airs on Saturday March 26th after the 1:10pm Mets vs. Braves game and again Saturday night at 10:30pm.
Among the program highlights:
- Interviews with new Manager Terry Collins and General Manager Sandy Alderson;
- Chris squared: Profiles of pitching acquisitions Chris Young and Chris Capuano;
- A discussion on who will play second base in the 2011 season;
- The impact of Carlos Beltran’s move to right field;
- Profile of rising star (and local product) Pedro Beato;
- And the return of former “Generation K” pitching star Jason Isringhausen.
The 12th consecutive Mets baseball season on PIX11 swings into action on Sunday, April 17 at 1:30pm when the Mets face the Atlanta Braves for the first of 25 regular season Mets games airing in HD on PIX11. PIX11 will also air the May 22 and July 1 Subway Series games when the Mets face the Yankees.
PIX11, the place for Mets baseball since 1999, has won three Emmy Awards for live sports coverage of the Mets. For a complete schedule, coverage and photos visit www.pix11.com