Tribune Interactive today unveiled a new content team and organization in an effort to increase search engine optimization and help to build more intriguing content for Tribune Company’s interactive sites. The new structure, announced by Marc Chase, Tribune Interactive’s president, promises a new era of web design and content optimization. The appointments include:
- Rob Barrett, formerly senior vice president and general manager for Tribune Interactive at the Los Angeles Times, becomes executive vice president/programming for TI, based in Los Angeles.
- Julie Anderson, formerly vice president/interactive at the Orlando Sentinel, will serve as vice president/content integration for TI.
- Tom Davidson will serve as vice president/content for TI’s Baltimore, Hartford, Allentown and Hampton Roads markets.
- Jeff Levine will serve as vice president/content and marketing for TI’s South Florida and Orlando markets.
- Andy Friedman serves as vice president/content for TI Central.
- Jeff Kapugi joins TI as vice president/content for the Chicago market, overseeing chicagotribune.com, wgntv.com, cltv.com among others.
The appointments are effective immediately.